Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Projects...

 I have seen these tissue paper wreaths all over "blog-world" and this weekend I had to try one out for myself! I followed {Show & Tell's} fab directions which you can find here. 

I LOVE IT! It took a tad longer than I thought...but I am very ADHD..and Jaxon wanted to eat snacks..then help..so it was a tad chaotic! But overall I'm totally digging it!

FABULOSO!

 And if you look closely...there's a munchkin peeking out. He was certain I was leaving him when I was taking these pics and having quite a hissy!




Another quick re-do that I did this weekend was spray paint my "crusty" old-hand-me-down knife holder. It had rusted and seen better days. I saw a groovy post (here) showing how to spray paint a knife holder and use a vinyl letter to monogram it. I was satisfied just covering up the old grossness. Now it's FAB again!

P.S. Excuse the clutter...we are working on re-doing our kitchen back-splash too! Can't wait to be finished!




No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS