Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It was fate….

I have been searching, watching, looking and hoping for a vintage Cosco chair. No seriously…I look at Ebay at least 4 to 5 times a week (most are minimum $50 with shipping) and at every “junking” vendor I visit. Just two weeks ago I spotted one at a local SA, but was informed it wasn’t for sale. Darn. It’s just one of those crazy “wants” that you get in your head and you can’t shake off. Silly…as if we need another chair! Or better yet…another “ladder” for Jaxon to scale the walls and furniture with.

d

My Mom called me this afternoon out of the blue and told me that she had finally found MY CHAIR!

Projects May 18 2010 144

Damage: A few loose screws, aged vinyl and a few layers of dust. No tears, no rips and no major problems!

Price:

Projects May 18 2010 145

I {heart} this chair!

Projects May 18 2010 149

 

10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

1 comment:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Well that's a happy coincidence! Congratulations!!!


Can't beat that price either.

-heather


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS