Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Junking" Mirror Treasure

The other day my Madre and I went junkin’ at the local SA. We found so many treasures that I could barely breathe. I’m slowly working on all of them which included a mirror, outdoor chair set and a VERY groovy dresser.
I haven’t had much time for SPRAY PAINT FUN with all of my BABY SHOWER CRAFTY FUN, but tonight I busted out a can of white paint and went to town.

I started with this….
Mirror 007-1
Ain’t she purdy! Plastic gold is so FAB!
I slapped on some blue tape and scrunched some foil and we were ready to PAINT!

Mirror 013-1
Mirror 015
Mirror 021
Mirror 023

And then…..
Mirror 050-1
It’s purdy-ful! LOVE IT! Never underestimate the power of SPRAY PAINT!


























I'll be linking this projecto up to these fab linky parties:







5 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Your painted mirror is gorgeous. I'm always on the lookout for paintable goodies at the thrift stores. You found a good one!

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Great deal and it turned out pretty! Saw your post on Flaunt it Friday!

Heidi said...

You did a wonderful thing to that mirror! It looks great. I also love good old spray paint!
Thanks for sharing, drop by for a visit sometime!
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

Townhouse Trials said...

LOVE the mirror!!!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

This came out great!! I'm just trying out spraypaint myself. It's addictive!


-heather


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS