Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sacramento Children’s Crafts Examiner Feature…

Recently the wonderful Miss Jennifer Gunnerson, writer for the Sacramento Children’s Crafts Examiner, emailed me to ask if she could feature my little homemade finger paints.
Paints
Oh my gravy…you know I was thrilled!!
She featured my little paints last week…but since my tooter was sick…everything was put on hault until he quit                 up-chucking everything! Eeewww right!! I think we finally…{crossing my fingers}…might be over it!! Whew!!! Thank you lord!!
Soooooo girlies {and guys} please visit her page by clicking HERE to check out the feature. While you are there…please check out her sight and all of her AMAZING children’s crafts! She’s incredibly TALENTED!!!
I’m definitely trying out the Falling Leaves Refrigerator Magnets
image
And the apple stamping
image
They are just toooooo cute! And perfect for the FALL!
Hope y’all are having a superb week! I sure am! I just got the latest edition of the holiday Febreze fragrance…Cinnamon Sugar. Oh seriously…can I spray it enough??
Love & Blessings
10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS