Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Toddler Activities: Cardboard Creations

Howdy dooooody! Hope everyone is having a MARVELOUS day!
This week I came across some VERY CUTE ideas for creating cardboard FUN ITEMS for kiddos! So caaaauuute!
I remember when I was little that my brother and I LOVED cardboard boxes…and we could really make-up some WILD things to use them for!
Just look at the RECYCLED possibilities in these tutorials! Not only are they frugal but they are just too FABULOUS!♥

image

image

image

image
Visit the Parents.com article to see all the ideas and tutorials by clicking HERE!
**All images are from Alexandra Grablewski via Parents.com

Have a SUPER DUPER day!♥
XoXo
signature

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Fun! Cardboard boxes make the best toys!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS