Saturday, April 21, 2012

I {heart} Mason jars!

Mason jars are sooooo southern Summer deliciousness to me.
When I think Texas Summers....I think sweet tea in a Mason jar.

I made some this week...with lemon.
It was divine.



I actually have an entire Mason jar mug set with a big pitcher I bought at a thrift store a few years ago. It's perfect for sweet tea...or lemonade!

Look at this CUTE idea!! Ahh...can't you just see all the possiblities!




Mason jars = LOVE!


Have a wonderful day!
XOXO


1 comment:

7 shells said...

Buying a certified pre-owned car is much like purchasing a brand new car.
we makes sure that the vehicles are inspected by qualified automobile engineers and then sold to the customers with manufacturer’s warranty.
It’s essential to know the perks of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and when the vehicle is suppose to be in a better condition than a non-certified used cars then it can save your hard earned money.
we are selling the best pre-owned cars and we have the best collection of cars in very affordable prices.
easy loan are availabele
for more visit: https://www.malhotramotor.com
for details call us : +91-9711878910
+91-9810067167, +919873467167


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS