Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween orange treats…

It’s me! Can you believe? I am again sorry for not keeping in touch with you guys lately. To say I am swamped, overwhelmed and exhausted is an complete understatement. But we are trudging though…and so BLESSED!

Tomorrow is my day to prepare the hot meal for Jaxon’s class. His Montessori school does Hot Meal Friday’s in which one parent volunteers to make the class lunch. Tomorrow is my day…and I just finished cooking. I wanted to be done…so I’m not in panic mode in the morning.

On the menu:

♥Spaghetti

♥Baby carrots + ranch dressing

♥Mandarin oranges

 

011

At first I couldn’t think of what to make for a sweet treat. Sugary desserts aren’t allowed in Jaxon’s class so I almost just did a fruit salad. I wanted to make something Halloweenish…but was stumped.

Thanks to Pinterest…I found the idea to use a Sharpie marker and decorate mandarin orange bowls. LOVE IT!

016

I just put them in a pumpkin candy thingy…and they will be PERFECT!

And by the way….20 mandarin cups fit in this bowl.

017

I love how cute they are! I love that they were so easy mostly!!

Whew!!

I’m off to wash dishes…clean my kitchen….and do homework!
Have a BLESSED day!!

XoXo,

Tiffany

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS