Monday, December 10, 2012

Children’s Christmas Printable…

Happy MONDAY!

Oh my goodness y’all.

You know it’s finals. And that means I’m MIA until oh about mid-December. This semester has really STOMPED me.

My photography company had it’s BIGGEST season ever. It was AWESOME, but I am one tired Mamma! I seriously over-extended and booked myself. On top of all things grad school. That was not the smartest move! Ha ha!

So…I’ll be MIA a little lit longer. And then when I finish I plan to take off from blogging and all things virtual until the new year.

I don’t know about you, but I need a little BRAIN BREAK! LOL!

I did want to share a cute Christmas printable I found with you guys.

I am so printing this for Jax to color as one of our Advent activities this week. It’s precious.

It was created by -

Button

I just love all of her stuff!

 

Please visit her website directly to download and thank her for such a cute printable. Click the image to visit her page and download!

 

Have a wonderfully BLESSED day!!

Hugs to all of you!

XoXo,

Tiffany

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS